Lowongan Sales Manager-PT. Innolab Sains Internasional
- Develop and deliver integrated marketing plans that support sales efforts, and generate repeatable results.
- Identify and analyze competitor, research new target markets, and assist with events and tradeshow activities.
- Manage marketing budget effectively and efficiently.
- Manage vendors and external marketing agencies engaged in company promotions.
- Provide directions as well as problem solving towards issues related to the achievement of sales
- Strong knowledge and passion on biomedical therapy and diagnostic.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with and manage crossfunctional teams.
- Good communication in English both oral and written.
Sales Manager-PT. Innolab Sains InternasionalJakarta Timur (Jakarta Raya) | Ditayangkan: 25-September-2020 | Tutup pada 25-October-2020
Innogene Kalbiotech is well positioned and respected, with access to the latest technologies and expertise with an extensive network of partners to fulfill the unmet needs of health care in the rapidly growing emerging markets of Asia. Innogene Kalbiotech was incorporated in 2003 as a subsidiary of PT Kalbe Farma Tbk (Kalbe), which was established in 1966. Today, Kalbe is the largest publicly-listed pharmaceutical company in Southeast Asia and was named one of the “Most Admired Companies” 2014 by Fortune Indonesia. At Kalbe, we are not just a pharmaceuticals manufacturer but a provider of comprehensive healthcare solutions ranging from pharmaceuticals, nutrition, supplements, health foods and beverages to medical devices and primary healthcare services. We pride ourselves on building global brands with high sales potential in every business unit, to support growth. Kalbe currently has more than 20 subsidiaries and 10 production facilities of international standard, supported by more than 17,000 employees and 6,000 sales and marketing personnel spread over 68 branches across Indonesia and ASEAN. Awards: “The Most Innovative Biotech” Award in the 2nd Annual Biopharma Asia Industry Awards by BioPharma Asia in 2012 “2012 Frost & Sullivan Asia Pacific Fastest Growing Home-Grown Company in Oncology Care” by Frost & Sullivan Asia Pacific Best Practices Awards in 2012
ALAMAT : PT. Innolab Sains Internasional