Lowongan Quality Assurance Manager-Company Confidential
- Ensure the document controller team maintain the documents as listed on their job description.
- Respond and follow up customer complaint.
- Provide quality assurance document to customer.
- Ensure that customer data base (ICIX, N2N, Darden TraQtion, etc) has the most updated certification and product specification.
- Together with Quality Controller inspector reviewing PO list and prioritized Item list to compare with packer’s production schedule to arrange and determine inspection schedule.
- Review Quality Controller inspector’s End Product Inspection report and discuss with the inspector if any non-conformity found during inspection.
- Review Inline inspection report and discuss with Quality Controller inspector if any adjustment needed at co-packer production process.
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems
- Responsible for document management systems.
- Review third party Vendor’s and co-packer’s audit report.
- Education: Related graduates with minimum of 3 year experience in related field. Certification as quality auditor will be an advantage.
- Experience in relevant area: Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Quality inspection and/or Production preferably in fishery industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, power point, words.
- Good knowledge on HACCP, CCP and GMP
- Good knowledge in food industry certification either social audit or food safety audit certification
- Knowledge in packaging regulation
- Knowledge in organoleptic analysis on fish and fishery product.
- Ability to review all report including audit report, Daily Production report, End Product Inspection report and Corrective Action report
- Some knowledge on graphic design application such as Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw or any illustrator graphic application
- Ability to review customer complaint and explaining to third party vendor or co-packer to response with investigation and corrective action report.
- Experience with implementation of corrective action programs.
- Comfortable working with individuals at all organizational levels
- Management Skills: Decision making , problem solving, strong critical, conceptual and analytical thinking
Quality Assurance Manager-Company ConfidentialBali | Ditayangkan: 19-November-2020 | Tutup pada 19-December-2020
International Seafood Company
Quality Assurance Manager is responsible to maintain all related Quality Assurance and Quality Controller documents, to ensure all third party vendor and co-packer products and facilities meets the established standards of quality.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCES
ALAMAT : Company Confidential