Lowongan Field Account Services Representative (12 months agency contract)-Caterpillar Financial Services
- Understanding Caterpillar® products and markets
- Providing convenient one-stop shopping
- Offering a variety of financial plans, competitive rates and flexible payment schedules
- Providing fast credit turnaround and user-friendly documentation
- Collects delinquent active contracts through telephone contact and field visits.
- Authorizes and conducts equipment repossessions, which includes authorizing legal correspondence and arranging for transportation and safe storage of the units.
- Reports past due results and recommends additions, deletions and modifications to the Potential Credit Loss Report.
- Develops and nurtures a strong working relationship with dealers, Territory Managers and customers for an assigned portfolio.
- Coordinates timely resolution of customer service issues on past due accounts.
- Reports individual collection activities to the Customer Service Manager on a weekly and monthly basis or as requested.
- May provide timely reporting of repossessed assets or accounts being referred for legal action to other business units as required, including Special Accounts, Remarketing and Legal.
- May provide status and historical reporting to Account Services staff and management on collection activities and accounts placed for repossession within the department.
- Understands the established continuous improvement objectives for the department. Measures progress toward the continuous improvement standards and ensure that the necessary measurements are maintained. Participates in the resolution of any identified problems. Analyzes data and makes all business decisions based on such analysis.
- Understands the Harassment policy of the company and is responsible for its application in all aspects of employment.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply collection techniques and procedures.
- Ability to participate in process improvement via continuous improvement methodology.
- Ability to perform duties and responsibilities with limited supervision.
- Ability to handle complaint resolution on complex issues with limited assistance, in most cases or direct to appropriate level as necessary.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply effective written and verbal communication skills and willingness to develop presentation skills.
- Ability to analyze, recommend and approve contracts for default and late charge waiver.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply math computation skills.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply data collection and analysis skills.
- Ability to plan and facilitate meetings with limited assistance.
- Knowledge of and ability to analyze customer credit summaries and past due accounts.
- Knowledge of marketing and customer service concepts and techniques.
- Knowledge of CCFL’s financing and leasing products.
- Knowledge of financial services laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply financing and taxation principles.
- Knowledge of financing and leasing documentation principles.
- Knowledge of billing and invoicing concepts.
- Knowledge of all filing requirements and the applicability to bankruptcy laws and regulations.
- Ability to sit, focus on computer screen, and type on a keyboard, and make contact with customers via telephone system for long periods of time (at least 2 hours).
Field Account Services Representative (12 months agency contract)-Caterpillar Financial ServicesJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 19-November-2020 | Tutup pada 19-December-2020
We are the financing arm of Caterpillar Inc., a Fortune 500 company and the world's largest manufacturer of construction and mining equipment; natural gas and diesel engines; and industrial gas turbines. We have been serving our customers in Singapore since 1996.We serve our customers by:
Cat Financial's mission is to help Caterpillar and our customers to succeed through financial service excellence.
JOB SUMMARY: Support various accounts receivable management efforts for Caterpillar Financial Services Corporation.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND KNOWLEDGE:
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: A 4-year college or university degree in any discipline is recommended. Equivalent experience may be substituted for education.
Cat Financial is the financial arm of Caterpillar Inc., a Fortune 50 company, a technology leader and the world's largest manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, natural gas and diesel engines and industrial gas turbines.Working for a global leader means your career path has endless opportunities for growth and leadership, not just in one location, but around the world. Your road to success starts here.
Our team helps support the sale of Cat® equipment through financial products and solutions. Headquartered in Nashville, Tenn. with offices around the world, we recruit candidates in many disciplines, including Finance, Insurance, Business, Sales, Treasury, Accounting, Customer Service, Marketing, Communications, Human Resources, Information Technology and more.
No matter the local language, Cat Financial employees have the same goal – to help our customers and dealers succeed through financial services excellence. You’ll never pass a construction site or see a Cat machine again without feeling a sense of yellow pride for the work we do for our customers.
ALAMAT : Caterpillar Financial Services