Lowongan Senior Associate - Actuary-PwC Indonesia
- Proactively assisting in the management of several clients while reporting to Managers and above;
- Training and leading associates;
- Establishing effective working relationships directly with clients;
- Contributing to the development of your own and the team’s technical acumen;
- Keeping up-to-date with local and national business and economic issues;
- Being actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities regarding new/existing clients; and
- Continuing to develop internal relationships and the PwC brand.
- Willing and comfortable working within a team;
- Willing to communicate and interact with clients;
- Already passed probability, financial mathematics, modelling, and actuarial mathematics exam through an international or local actuarial association;
- Minimum of two years’ experience in actuarial work;
- Minimum GPA of 3.20 out of 4.00 from a reputable university; and
- Proficiency in English is a must.
Senior Associate - Actuary-PwC IndonesiaJakarta Selatan (Jakarta Raya) - WTC 3 | Ditayangkan: 22-January-2021 | Tutup pada 21-February-2021
The Opportunity of a Lifetime
It is all about you. Your personal and professional development, your achievement, your life long learning, your individuality and your choices. Whether you're just starting out or an experienced professional, your future starts here.
Job Description & Summary
A career in Actuarial Services gives you with the opportunity to provide general insurance advice and consulting services to clients such as insurers, banks, regulators, and third party administrators. You will provide advice covering solvency, economic capital, risk management, mergers and acquisitions, company restructuring and risk control, financial modelling, underwriting, new legislation, and the efficiency of claims or reporting processes. You may also help analyse the impact that a new regulation will have on an insurance company’s balance sheet, or even help revise businesses’ projections and make sure they have adequate reserves.
As a Senior Associate, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues, from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
At PwC, we’re all about people! Everything we do is driven by our commitment to developing our employees so that they realise their full potential and in turn deliver a truly distinctive service to our clients. We call this delivering the PwC Experience, which in essence, forms the foundation of our culture and drives the way we interact with one another. We are passionate about what we do, and bringing the PwC Experience to life is our everyday commitment.
ALAMAT : PwC Indonesia
WTC 3, Jl Jend. Sudirman Kav 29 - 31. Jakarta 12920