Lowongan Customer Service Agent (Logistics & Services) (6 months contract)-Maersk
- Build strong and lasting relationships with customers and provide second-to-none customer service.
- Take full responsibilities and end-to-end ownership of customer shipments and issues.
- Engage in constructive problem resolution and provide solutions.
- Act and communicate proactively and keep customers informed of any issues or changes in the booking.
- Address root causes and seek continuous improvements – constantly look for ways to improve work processes.
- Work independently and assist the team in realizing goals and standards – share knowledge and best practices.
- Previous customer service experience in logistics and supply chain will be an advantage.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role, preferably one that involved any form of critical thinking.
- Can handle pressure and high volume of customers.
- Personable, energetic and excellent communication skills.
- Someone who is an excellent team player and able to work effectively under pressure.
- Should have the ability to converse with people of all levels and is well organised, efficient and effective.
Customer Service Agent (Logistics & Services) (6 months contract)-MaerskJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 22-January-2021 | Tutup pada 21-February-2021
Maersk is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We are part of the Maersk Group, headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, and we operate 610 container vessels providing ocean transportation in all parts of the world.
Not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet.
Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential. We are devoted to creating simple and reliable solutions for our customers, continuously lifting industry standards and enabling global trade in the most sustainable manner possible.
What we do is more than shipping. We deliver promises. Promises from customers and businesses all over the world.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with solid experience in Customer Service to join our Team. In this role, you are responsible to develop and maintain strong interpersonal customer relationships to ensure that the best quality customer service is provided to the customers at all times. In this role, you will gain industry knowledge, international experience, better communication skills and techniques relevant to customer service. This will equip you with the competencies required for customer-facing roles, deepen your potential and career development as well as contribute to you team and organisation's success.
This is an exciting career opportunity to work in a multinational, Global 500 company that makes global trade happen. You will be interacting daily with colleagues internationally, giving you the opportunity to develop your professional skills in a global environment. We provide support for you to shape your own career by achieving expertise and learning on the job.
Maersk is uniquely positioned to play a significant role in global trade, creating opportunities that help countries, companies and people succeed. Our vision is simple: Maersk is the global integrator of container logistics, connecting and simplifying our customers’ global supply chains. We do this through the global scale of Maersk, the world’s largest shipping line; our Logistics and Services expertise that help customers manage their global supply chains; and through our port operator, APM Terminals, one of the largest container terminal operators in the world with the most strategic locations to serve global supply chains.
Join us and play an important role on our team lifting global trade every day!
Who we are looking for
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
Whether you’re a fresh graduate or an experienced professional, maximize your potential and make a mark in a business that never stands still by joining Maersk.
People join us for more than a specific role in a specific business unit. They join a global organization where they can build a career. When you join Maersk, you’ll find the world is your workplace. That’s our promise to you.
Visit Maersk.com to give you more insight into who we are and what makes us different. Or hear it from our employees themselves by visiting these links:
When you join Maersk, you will find that the world is your workplace. Whether working overseas or at home, you will feel the exhilaration, opportunity and sheer scope of our dynamic international business from day one.
ALAMAT : Maersk