Lowongan Employee Relation Assistant Manager-PT Agro Boga Utama
- Provides front-line support in the prevention, identification, investigation and resolution of employee relations issues
- Mitigates risk to the organization by resolving complex and sensitive employee relations related issues
- Counsels and provides assistance to employees and various levels of management in employee or management issues guided by company's employee relations policies.
- Independently identifies and resolves complex problems, displaying a high level of critical thinking skills
- Consistently promotes the fair and equitable treatment of employees involved in Employee Relations related processes
- Effectively handling employee complaints, escalating these complaints to the level of disciplinary or legal action when necessary,
- updating employees with any changes in company policy,
- Tracks and analyzes employee relations issue trends, diagnoses root causes, and develops recommendations for corrective strategies
- Works with leaders to prepare appropriate performance documentation such as coaching/ counseling, corrective actions, and terminations.
- Degree in Human Resources or another related field
- 5 + years of demonstrated experience in managing complex and high-risk employee relations situations, conflict management, and employment law
- strong knowledge of fundamental HR programs and policies
- Exceptional interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrating a solid knowledge of employment law
- proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, such as Excel and Word
- Demonstrating an ability to work with confidential information
- Strong presentation and documentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and deal with confidential and highly sensitive information.
Employee Relation Assistant Manager-PT Agro Boga UtamaJakarta Selatan (Jakarta Raya) - Palma Tower | Ditayangkan: 22-January-2021 | Tutup pada 21-February-2021
PT Agro Boga Utama (A.B.U) was founded in 2007 with the vision of being a forward thinking, progressive and innovative supplier of Halal beef, sheep, chicken and fish with the aim to bring real value to the market. The founders noticed a large inefficiency in the market place and intend to capitalise on these deficiencies to bring greater quality product at lower prices to the market, and in an efficient and hygienic manner.
A.B.U., initially saw great opportunity in the field of Halal meat Supply in Indonesia and set out to provide a high quality of meat which guaranteed to meet strict Halal and Health requeresments. In addition, A.B.U. has pioneered the production of key regional Halal meat products to compliment the companys offerings to the market and optimally satisfy our customers' demands.
This role will act as a liaison between employer and employee, and ensure consistent and thorough management of Employee Relations processes. He/she have responsibility to develop and maintains open and positive communication with all internal stakeholders and collaborative partners to assist in attaining departmental and company goals, as well as contributing to the successful implementation of various company-wide HR initiatives and programs
Visi & Mission :
A.B.U.’s mission is to be a industry-leading, profitable, efficient and reliable supplier of high quality, fresh hygienic, nutritious Halal products , ensuring our customer’s needs are met ( or exceeded ) in a professional, courteous and timely manner.
Our vision is to be a nation-wide preferred supplier of a diverse range of fresh Halal products; where we always have what our customers require ; and that the “A.B.U.” name is synonymous with trustworthiness, quality and reliability.
ALAMAT : PT Agro Boga Utama
Palma Tower, 15th Floor Jl. RA Kartini II-S Kavling 6 Sektor II Jakarta Selatan