Lowongan Corporate Senior Trainer - JAKARTA-PT Home Credit Indonesia
- Develop and deliver training module to fulfill general (inc. leadership and specific skill) training needs from other function
- Execute the implementation of training program- in house to fulfill the needs of development of the employees.
- Deliver New Hire Induction/On Boarding Program to align with HQ guideline
- Coordinate with Functional Trainer in Functional Crossed-skill Training deployment
- Documentation of Training and Course Evaluation to achieve learning operational excellence
- Support the CL Asst. Manager in the Implementation of Management Trainee Program/Functional Management Program to fulfill training plan
- Create modul development program for long term
- Develop and Deploy the implementation of Online Training to fulfill training plan
- Monthly Report to provide on weekly, monthly, quarterly, semester and annual basis
- Maintain & control training rooms, training materials, equipment to support training implementation
- ASsist CL Asst. Manager in executing the KYC, AML & CFT training and evaluation of all employees
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): soft skill & leadership trainer, modul development, passionate in teaching and developing people.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 2-3 year(s) of working as Trainer specializing in Leadership & Soft Skill training is required for this position OR someone who have experience creating modul development program
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available for Corporate Senior Trainer (leadership & training) and Corporate Senior Trainer for Modul Development Program
Corporate Senior Trainer - JAKARTA-PT Home Credit IndonesiaJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 26-December-2016 | Tutup pada 15-January-2017
Home Credit Group is one of the largest European financial group and has just launched its business in Indonesia. Home Credit Group operates in 11 countries across Europe, Asia, and America and is a market leader in most of the countries it operates in the field of banking and consumer finance.
PT Home Credit Indonesia has biggest intention in developing and improving the employee welfare by providing an attractive income package and an exciting bonus package to recognize best performance. We also offer international exposure in training and career opportunities which may lead to management positions within the group in the future.
For our business development we are expanding to cities outside of Jabodetabek. Currently we operate in Bandung, Surabaya, and Makassar. Next year we are heading for more cities, starting from Yogyakarta and Semarang.
Home Credit Indonesia has done a great expansion in Jabodetabek, Bandung, Surabaya, Makassar, Yogyakarta, Semarang and will always expand rapidly forward. Working with us gives you the opportunity to have international learning experience. Interact intensively with people from different nations, learn about new culture, and always challenged to speak your mind. High performance employees are recognized by the management and opportunities for career development are widely open.
We don't just work, but we make our work fun and enjoyable. There are lots of other activities that we do, such as outing, party, social activities, and others.
ALAMAT : PT Home Credit Indonesia
9/F Plaza Oleos, Jalan Tahi Bonar Simatupang No 53, Kebagusan Pasar Minggu, Jakarta, Indonesia